We encounter a lot of questions about what we do and how we do it. And since we’re all about simplifying processes and productivity, we thought it would be a great idea to put some of these answers on our blog for the world to see. If you’re interested in learning more about Capacity, this article is a great resource to start with.
1. What exactly do you guys do?
It’s our mission to help teams do their best work by solving one core problem: Teams are inundated with too many emails, phone calls, shoulder taps, and tickets. We’re working to solve this problem by automating the helpdesk, processes, and decisions.
We describe Capacity as a new kind of helpdesk, powered by artificial intelligence, that automates support for your customers and employees. The Capacity AI continuously learns from organizational knowledge and the interactions within your business to automate processes and decisions. If you’re more of a visual learner, check out our new explainer video!
2. What are your integration capabilities?
We integrate with more than 50 applications that are industry and team focused. In almost every scenario, the integrations reduce the time it takes to log in to a system and search for information because Capacity instantly pulls and provides information when your team or customer asks.
- Mortgage: Capacity’s integrations with LOS systems give brokers access to information about their current loans and details regarding guidelines.
- Higher Education: Capacity integrates with the learning management systems that students work in on a daily basis to provide instant access to homework, grades, class schedules, syllabi, and more.
- HR: Integrations with your HRIS systems enable easy access to information revolving around benefits, core HR, payroll, talent, and workforce management.
- Sales: Integrations with CRM tools enable your sales team to locate opportunities, notes on said opportunities, next steps, and statistics regarding the number of leads generated.
3. What are your most popular use cases?
Integrations are definitely a popular use case across industries because every company is looking for efficient ways to share knowledge and automate workflows. However, our Helpdesk and LiveChat functionalities are popular as well.
Whenever an internal or external user asks Capacity a question that isn’t stored in the knowledge base or an integrated application, we always want to provide the users with an answer. Capacity can reach out to a human-in-the-loop by seamlessly creating a ticket for an expert on your team to resolve the issue. The expert will reach out to the user with an answer and they will add the answer to the Capacity knowledge base so a human does not need to be involved the next time that question is asked. The more you and your team use Capacity, the smarter it will become. Capacity uses built-in machine learning feedback systems to refine the answers it shares. On average, Capacity can successfully answer more than 84% of all inquiries without human interaction.
Another popular use case that takes our Helpdesk feature one step further is LiveChat. In the same scenario, when an internal or external user asks Capacity a question, ideally Capacity will have access to that information and get them their answer, enabling your users to self-serve. If Capacity doesn’t know the answer to their question, LiveChat enables a member of your team to seamlessly enter the chat and resolve the issue or answer the question.
4. What do you do in Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
We use RPA to facilitate workflows through our system. When we connect to all the different applications that our customers use, we can start to build workflows based on those integrations, which facilitates a complex process through Capacity.
Using our Workflows Builder, it’s easy to outline a process that requires multiple stakeholders, assign new tasks to those stakeholders, and assign steps to Capacity to complete. Setting up a workflow is as simple as naming the task, adding a description, and assigning it to the responsible party. In addition to adding new tasks, you can also add actions, approvals, Guided Conversations, and Notifications to the process you’re working through.
We designed Capacity, so you can assign as many tasks as possible to the Capacity bot. Rather than assigning a task to a teammate, you can assign a task to Capacity using app integrations built out with our Developer Platform. By assigning tickets directly to the Capacity bot, you can automate the vast majority of your workflows.
5. How intensive is your implementation process?
Our implementation process actually starts during the sales cycle. Our team of experts will work with you to define your requirements and scope your project early in the sales process. This allows you to get up and running within 30 days of signing your service order.
How we do it:
- We meet regularly to set expectations and to keep the project on track.
- We prep your team to submit the necessary knowledge for your use case and integrations.
- Our expert Customer Support team will quickly and efficiently load your information into the knowledge base to train Capacity.
- Our Integration Specialist will connect your apps to Capacity (if applicable).
- Your team will train on the system with guidance from your Customer Success Manager.
- We will test everything with your implementation team.
- We will release Capacity to the designated end users.
We know that AI training isn’t something that many of our customers are prepared for, which is why we created an onboarding guide to answer questions on how to get started working with Capacity.