If you want to continually focus on customer experience, there are several CX tools you can use. Of course, the size of your company can play a role in which tools you use. Start with the following:
- Social media listening tools: Listen to what customers are posting about your brand. Pay attention to the trends and conversations, and reward loyal customers.
- Suggestion boxes: These only work if the suggestions are viewed and receive responses. Further, it doesn’t have to be a physical box, it can be an email address or a section of your support site.
- Surveys: Find out more about your customer’s experiences. Design questions that pertain to their unique journey with your brand.
- Behavioral analytics: Look for search terms. Learn how customers react after visiting one of your physical locations. How do they respond when viewing your website? Where are they clicking
- Customer relationship management (CRM): This is where you can easily track and manage customer relationships throughout their journey. It takes into account all the ways you interact with your customers.
In terms of how digitized businesses function, artificial intelligence has taken on a significant role. In fact, AI programs have transformed everything from marketing to the collection of data. And, the value in cost savings is pivotal. Yet, where AI can truly stand out is in supplementing the customer experience. With the influx of massive amounts of data comes the opportunity to analyze and utilize the data, so that relevant improvements can be made in the customer experience area. In this regard, AI is also transforming organizations in the customer experience age. Let’s look at some of the most impactful AI-empowered customer experience tools you can use today:
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) — There’s something about the empowerment of self-service options that truly appeals to today’s tech-savvy consumers. With IVR, your business can offer self-service, menu-based options to your inbound callers. Since it is AI-driven, it also combines automated speech recognition with natural language processing.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) — When you utilize RPA, both in customer service and the back office, you can tremendously reduce human error and redundancy. Plus, AI-driven RPA can recognize when processes are completed and determine conclusions based on probability by leveraging a cognitive engine.
- Predictive Analytics — In the realm of big data, organizations that make use of predictive analytics will become the leaders of tomorrow. To succeed in the digital era, decisions must be driven by data. With AI-driven predictive analytics, statistical techniques and machine learning are used to make assumptions based on purchase patterns.
- Intelligent Routing — When a customer has an inquiry, suggestion, or request, they want to be routed to the right agent, right away. AI-driven intelligent routing uses customer data and historical transactions to automate tickets and assign the task to the correct customer support representative.
Click below to learn more about Capacity’s game-changing CX tools.