October 4, 2021
2:00 - 3:00 pm ET
Technology is ever-changing within the mortgage industry. As new products and platforms emerge, hesitation to adopt new technology may result in missed revenue opportunities. But, did you know you could be up-and-running in as little as 30 days with a support automation platform that will unlock the potential of your business?
By integrating new technology and having the right support platform, your company could eliminate non-revenue generating activities, so loan officers can focus on creating an elevated borrower experience. Join Justin Schmidt, VP of Marketing at Capacity; and Christopher Rotz, Director of Process and Analytics at American Pacific Mortgage, as they discuss the importance of investing in the right tech to drive immediate ROI for lenders.
During the webinar they’ll:
- Dive into the pain points that mortgage companies are facing.
- Discuss the benefits of a mortgage support automation platform.
- Share what questions to ask when evaluating technology partners.
- Cover the best practices for adoption of new technology.
- Advise how to measure a successful implementation and adoption of technology.
Interested in joining the webinar?