A knowledge management (KM) strategy requires a bit of forethought and planning to succeed. And because each organization has unique needs regarding KM, we recommend discussing the following factors with your team:
- What are the organization’s goals?
- What is the cause or motive for said goals?
- What are the current knowledge-related struggles?
- Which tools would solve those pain points and eliminate knowledge-related bottlenecks?
- Which teammates are best suited to serve as knowledge management leaders?