Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business.
What can you do with Capacity and Slack?
- Access all your company’s knowledge with simple questions.
- Use natural language to interact with the 50+ apps Capacity integrates with.
- Pull up any type of file from your cloud drive.
- Tailor notifications from your organization and go-to apps.
- Receive follow-up answers from the Capacity bot for any recently added knowledge.
- Have intuitive conversations with the Capacity bot to complete complex tasks.
- Quickly search coworkers’ availability and schedule meetings.
- Provide feedback real-time to continuously improve Capacity’s machine learning.
- Message or call any person or group within your team.
- Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack.
- Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work.
- Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more.