Gmail is a free email service developed by Google. Users can access Gmail on the web and using third-party programs that synchronize email content through POP or IMAP protocols.
What can you do with Capacity and Gmail?
- Show my recent email
- Show my unread email
- Show my (un)read emails from [PERSON]
- Show my emails from [PERSON]
- What was the last email I got from [PERSON]?
- Search my email for [PERSON]
- Search my sent emails for [KEYWORD]
- Send and receive emails
- Undo Send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
- Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type & spelling suggestions
- Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
- Read your mail with threaded conversations